RPG Trailer First Tour Scheduling
Just sharing some thinking out loud here about planning scheduling.
- I currently have a weekly Tuesday TRPG group from 6-10 pm. This coming Tuesday, October 4th will be the first session held within the RPG Trailer!
- I facilitate a weekly American Sign Language (ASL) study group Saturday 4-5+ pm.
- Run Tolkien Society meeting & broadcast on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 1-3 pm.
- Participate in 2600 Information Security group on the 1st Friday of each month from 5-7+ pm.
- And of course have daily classes at EWU & SFCC.
- And the scheduling of the RPG Training & Certification courses I am providing in an attempt to establish some game system agnostic professional standards.
- I am planning a brief tour from Spokane to the greater Seattle / Tacoma areas, with the Wheelchair Friendly RPG Trailer either this coming weekend, or the next.
So, for now, I will just be adding one more weekly free RPG group using the trailer, somewhere within the 50 mile radius of Spokane (for now). Probably on either Monday or Wednesday evenings.
I am dropping off my GM throne for the upcoming The Gamers Series by Zombie Orpheus Entertainment & Dead Gentlemen Productions, as a prop, and thought I would use the trip to the "west" side of the state to reconnect with many people that have been waiting 2-3 years for the idea of the RPG trailer to become a reality and make it possible to start coming over to that side of the state. This trip will help me find out the real MPG costs and other expenses so I can budget for future planning of other groups throughout the Northwest (and later North America).
I am hoping to meet in person, with the RPG Trailer the following, depending on their schedules and interest of course (about 30-60 minutes each stop):
- Adam Davis & Adam Johns of Wheelhouse Workshop (pending confirmation)
- Raffael Boccamazzo "Dr B" of Aspiring Youth (pending confirmation)
- Britney Robinson, CTRS at Navos Mental Healthcare (pending confirmation)
- One or more of the adults from the Tacoma-based Autism spectrum PAVE group (pending confirmation)
- Matt Vancil of ZOE (pending confirmation)
- I am guessing Ben is likely going to be in Canada, so don't know if can show him the trailer briefly, but maybe he'll be in town, will see... (pending confirmation)
- Don Early of Dead Gentlemen, so he can scope out the trailer to plan for potential use in future episodes (pending confirmation)
- Any of the ZOE / DG cast that happen to be available, Brian C. Lewis, Andy Dopieralski, (missing you Scott C. Brown!), etc. To thank for their support and encouragement, and their support videos, for helping this become a reality. (pending confirmation)
I do not know yet how many will be available (or interested) in meeting on such short notice, but hopefully as many as possible. It is likely I won't be making another run over the passes until late Spring (don't want to try taking the 25' trailer through the snow just yet).