2017 Schedule So Far
Here are a number of events I, and hopefully some of the other staff members, will be attending in 2017, related to the RPG Research Project, The RPG Trailer & Bus, The RPG Fund, and RPG Therapeutics LLC. This does not include the many classes, meetings, and other projects underway. This just includes significant events, tour dates, etc.
- February 14th, Spokane, WA. Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) summer camp planning/scheduling meeting. We will be bringing the RPG Trailer, and providing drum circles, LARP, and RPG in July.
- February 28th, Cheney, WA. Washington State Therapeutic Recreation Association (WSTRA - http://wstra.org ) Professional Panel for Eastern Washington University (EWU) Students. Will be brining the RPG Trailer to the EWU parking lot for tour as well.
- March 2nd through 6th, RPG Trailer Tour #3. From Spokane, WA to Portland, OR, and possibly Seattle (confirmation pending).
- March 3rd, Portland, OR - Pacific Northwest Therapeutic Recreation Association annual conference. http://pnwtra.org Event details: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rescheduled-new-date-location-pnwtras-annual-conference-2017-registration-4944052795
- March 6th, Cheney, WA. Eastern Washington University, Therapeutic Recreation (TR) program students, People with Disabilities course. Tour of the RPG Trailer. Discussion of the challenges in creating a mobile TR facility.
- May 5th, Bellingham, WA. Western Washington University (WWU). RPG Research founder, Hawke Robinson, president of RPG Therapeutics, speaking presentation on the steps professionals need to take to be able to integrated role-playing games into their practice. Also RPG Trailer tour. Event details updated here: http://wstra.org/category/wstra-conference/
- July 15th, Spokane, WA, Whitworth/Five Mile area. Tolkien Moot XIII. http://tolkienmoot.org
- July 18th, Rathdrum, ID, Twinlow Camp & Retreat, Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) summer camp. RPG Trailer and RPG Therapeutics staff providing drum circles, boffer LARP, and tabletop role-playing games, 6:00 pm through 9:00 pm.
- July 20th, Rathdrum, ID, Twinlow Camp & Retreat, MDA summer camp. RPG Trailer, and RPG Therapeutics staff providing drum circles, quest LARP, and tabletop role-playing games, 2:30 pm through 5:30 pm.
- August. Spokane, WA. Spocon. http://spocon.org. Accessibility advocacy, and role-playing gaming.
- Date pending (pending confirmation, tenatively August): Navos Mental Health. RPG Therapeutics providing training courses for their interdisciplinary staff to integrate role-playing games into their programs.
This page will be updated as needed.