Spokane RPG Community Center Receptionist Volunteer
Community Center Receptionist Volunteer
Minimum 1 (5-hour) shift per week. Low demand lobby receptionist volunteer position at a community center in Spokane, WA.
The 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization RPG Research needs part-time volunteer receptionists for the RPG Community Center at 101 North Stone Street, Spokane, Washington, 99202. https://rpgcc.org
Help support a good cause that helps the neighborhood.
Candidates can sign up for one day per week, or multiple days per week.
We need multiple candidates to help spread the scheduling between.
Shifts available (pick one or more):
* Fridays 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
* Saturdays 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
* Wednesdays 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
* Sundays 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
* Reliably and promptly arrive at the community center 30 minutes before we open the doors to the public.
* Prepare the check-in and reception desk (boot computer and login, prepare sign-in/out sheets, sanitize/spray down contact surfaces, etc.).
* Once open to the public the receptionist makes sure that people entering the center sign-in and out, verify membership, etc.
* As long as receptionist is attentive to attendees coming and going, may watch/listen to streaming, read books, do homework, while at the reception desk. We just need someone to be in the lobby and controlling the flow of traffic in and out during public hours. It is a very low demand position.
When public hours end, receptionist locks door, shuts down computers, puts paperwork away, and quickly sanitizes/wipes down contact areas of the desk with lysol, etc.
* Must be 16+ years old (minors may need to have completed additional parental approval paperwork), senior adults welcomed as well.
* Minimum 1 shift per week.
* Must be reliable.
* Must be good communicator (English, multi-lingual always a bonus).
Leave a Comment
No comments yet. Start a new discussion.