Using scientific research and community outreach programs to determine the actual caveats & benefits from participation in cooperative music & role-playing game activities, over time we will:
1) Eliminate the myths & stigma associated with these activities.
2) Through these inclusive and accessible programs help the widest range of populations possible globally achieve a remarkably improved quality of life.
3) Raise the experience of the human condition globally through the sharing of knowledge on a free platform accessible to all, while encouraging others to share their findings on this platform.
4) Provide free training to those willing to take the time as volunteers to develop the skills necessary to achieve these goals.
5) To provide services that achieve all of the above.